We design, install, and service outdoor holiday lighting throughout the St. Louis area. We install your lighting in time for your holiday celebrations and then take everything down once the season is over. We take care of everything.
There are a number of different ways to design an outdoor lighting plan for the holidays. Options include wrapping trees or wreaths with lights, hanging lights directly on a house or business, or even lighting a large tree in the yard to create the image of a Christmas Tree. Other decorations we can install include bows, garland, and other greenery.
Our standard services include the installation, take-down and storage of Holiday lights. We will also make any repairs to your display as needed throughout the season. Our service options include:
• Installing lights on the side and/or back of your home or business.
• Wrapping trees, bushes, shrubs, or columns with lights.
• Installing lights along pathways and driveways.
• Patio and garden lighting.
• Hanging of wreaths, garland, bows, and other holiday decorations.
• Hanging of decorations without damaging your residence of business.
• Timers for lights to save electricity and reduce any annoyance to neighbors.
We return in January to take down all lights and decorations. With our holiday lighting program, you don’t have to spend your valuable holiday season putting up lights and decorations. We take care of everything for you.
Our installers are experienced lighting professionals and we are full-insured. We offer upfront pricing with no surprises and we do not require lengthy contracts. Come to us for all of your Holiday Lighting Services in St. Louis.