The look and feel of your outdoor patio space can add a lot of appeal to your home’s front, back, or side yard. A great patio can provide space for grilling, a relaxing area for reading a book while enjoying the sun, or a gathering space for friends and family that want to celebrate their time together during a special event.
While a patio itself can be the center of attention, we can provide other outdoor features that can really give your home a unique appeal, such as:
• Outdoor kitchens for the chef of the family.
• Furniture made from stone, such as benches, seating, and tables, all of which make a great area for enjoying the meals that come from your outdoor kitchen.
• Fireplaces, located a safe distance away from your home, trees, and other features, where you can enjoy a quiet evening with friends or party in style.
Whether you’re interested in completely redoing your patio and outdoor area, or you’re looking for a new addition that can breathe fresh air into the way that you and your family enjoy your home’s outdoors, our patio experts can provide great options and designs that can personalize your exterior space and add much needed functionality and warmth to your home.
Our services include work with a variety of different materials and design choices, including concrete, brick, and stone. We also offer paver installation. Paver stones offer quite a few advantages, including:
• Durability. Paver stones rarely crack or become disjointed, and usually don’t need to be sealed, although sealants can provide benefits.
• Safety. Pavers can be installed on walkways and pool areas with non-skid features that will make them safer in wet conditions.
• Beauty. By creating interlocking patterns and interesting color displays, pavers can create a unique look for each patio or outdoor space that use them. You can alter the color and shape of your paver choice throughout a design to create a mix, or you can choose consistent colors and patterns for a more modern look and feel.
• Flexibility. If a paver becomes damaged, it can be replaced without needing to redo the entire area. Each individual stone can be placed, or replaced, as necessary. That also makes it easy to extend a walkway, patio area, or outdoor hardscape if you choose to do so.
In addition, we can work with decorative concrete to add flourish, borders, and great patterns to your patios and outdoor environments. All of our work is performed by fully licensed and insured professionals, and we handle all of the site prep and clean up. If you’re interested in adding even more features to your yard, we also provide retaining wall installation, deck installation, walkway and driveway installation, and more.
We are experts in the field of concrete and stone work, and would love to show you why we’re St. Louis’ #1 choice when it comes to getting a great patio at a reasonable price.